Registering a company in Cyprus is usually a quick and painless procedure, however, the provision of partial information can cause unnecessary delays. That is why it is essential to collaborate with a law firm which is capable of accelerating the process and handling all steps involved with the utmost professionalism.
- We register the name of your company with the Registrar of Companies.
- The client is going to provide the necessary documents with respect to the shareholders and directors of the company.
- Our firm will undertake the drafting and notarization of the Memorandum & the Articles of Association and have all documents submitted to the Registrar.
- After the Registrar has given approval for the incorporation, we will have the official documents sent over to you.
- We will open a business bank account in Cyprus
- We will acquire a Tax ID number for your business and will have your new company registered with the TAX authorities.
- We are going to acquire a VAT for your business and will have your company registered with the VAT authorities.